In a mini-group or a group of more than 20 people, from Watten to Hondschoote via Bergues and Wormhout, the Tourist Office Intercommunal can offer you historical or fun tours, to spend a pleasant time on our territory.
Aline will advise you or show you different solutions that can satisfy you and match your desires.
Guided Tours are available in english for towns of Bergues and Esquelbecq.
Make contact without further delay at 0033 126.96.36.199.06 or by clicking here to send her an email.
The "MEMORY" Experience
• Come and discover the battle of Wormhout and the history of the British rearguard of Operation Dynamo, on the Plaine au Bois site and complete the visit with the Plaine au Bois Museum.
• The Dunkirk 1940 Museum tells the story of this battle and the evacuation, in 9 days, of more than 330,000 allied soldiers from the "Dunkirk Pocket".
• Go back in time in 1677 and relive the Battle of Cassel or Val de la PEENE with The House of the Battle
The "PATRIMOINE" Experience
- the soul of this beautiful municipality of Flanders
- the tumultuous past of St Folquin Church
- The Bell Tower of the Church and its panoramic view