The Gigottos automatons museum - Esquelbecq
The Gigottos automatons museum
Surprising and funny workshop for automaton creation. In the enchanted setting of a nut handyman, come to spend a surprising moment where you will learn the way to manufacture these automatons. Pepe, Granny, Esmeralda, the priest, the shoe shiner, the fox, will uncover their universe for you. The workshop of Gigottos Automatons holds a fine collection of characters all created on site.
Several shows and events are also presented:
- Ciboulette the nanny goat who sings, tells and wanders;
- Félicifelle the articulated Giant who walks, belly dances and cleans the windows of the 1st floor;
- The brass band of Gigottos, which already has taken some of the most prestigious carnivals (Nice, Barcelona, Paris, Aires sur la Lys ...);
- Rigobert the caricaturist painter;
- And so many others.
Come and enjoy a real moment of happiness !
- from Tuesday to Sunday from 10.30am to 12am and form 2pm to 6pm
- Entry fee : € 4 per adult and € 3 per child
- Reception capacity up to 50 persons.
- Handicapped access
- Spoken languages : English, Dutch
LES GIGOTTOS AUTOMATES
3 Bis rue de Bergues
Tél : +33 (0)674.304.308